Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Week 1 Progress - Heading in the Right Direction

I am totally stoked about the success during week 1. I am down 4 pounds and 5 inches total!!! I really think that the tracking has been key this week as I have started in the right direction. Why does tracking work? It holds you accountable. When I keep track, I am more conscientious of what is going in my body and it motivates me to work out when I eat terribly. This journey is even more special because my hubby is doing this with me. He has lost 8 pounds so far and I am so proud of him!!! Even though I am still struggling with my eating, I am still doing much better. Below are a few pics from my food tracker:




Check back frequently as I continue to share bits and pieces of My Life in Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment