Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

21 Day Fix Update (Days 1-3)

I have completed 3 days of the 21 Day Fix so far and I am loving the program! Using the containers is so much easier than counting calories or points and having to weigh and measure everything. It has pretty much taken the guesswork out of "Am I eating too much?". Because of my weight, I am in the high calorie range and am having some issues with getting all of my food in. Because I was staying between 1300-1600 calories before I started, it has been difficult eating all of my containers. It makes me a little nervous to start eating so much food but I am determined to follow the program as closely as possible to produce maximum results. So far, I am done 4 pounds (this is including a 2-day Shakeology cleanse). Can't argue with that!

What I have noticed...
1. The containers really give you more than enough food for 1 meal if you use a variety.
2. I have to have at least 1 red, 1 green, and 1 yellow for breakfast to avoid feeling hungry.
3. I like peanut butter more than I thought...PB and crackers have quickly become my favorite meal (snack).
4. WATER, WATER, WATER is the key. It helps with filling me up if I don't have a variety of colors for my meal.
5. This is so much easier than any other program I have tried to drop weight.


The Workouts
The workouts have been fairly reasonable. On the first day, I did the Cardio Fix instead of Total Body Cardio Fix. I just changed them out on my schedule. There is a person who modifies the exercises so this helps if you need modifications. I did the modifications for some of the exercises but was able to do full out for the other. I have been completing additional exercises each day so I have really been getting a workout and have probably burned more calories each day that the eating plan allots.



No comments:

Post a Comment