Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Counting Mini Successes

So, I have been working really hard to live a healthy life! In the past, I have given up when I have not seen progress on the scale. I am always frustrated and discouraged when I work my behind off and don't see any results. This time, I am determined to count mini success. So as of today, this is my list of mini successes:

1. I have increased the amount of weight I can lift.
2. I don't have to unbutton my pants while sitting.
3. I can do at least 5 burpees.
4. I resisted eating a slice of pizza.
5. I am drinking at least 3 bottles of water each day.

For me, this means a whole lot more than the number I see on the scale. I am fed up with giving up!!!! If I continue on this path, everything will fall into place but I am celebrating each little success towards a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment